I wanted to wait until all the “online noise” had died down before posting my wishes for a fantastic 2012 to all my customers, friends, and wellwishers.
2011 has been a year of stepping out, taking stock and consolidating, all rolled into one. There were highs and there were lows, but all together, every single day was worth it. If your experience has been similar to mine, I urge you to not give up – follow your dreams, at your own pace and have faith.
I would really like to thank several people who wittingly or unwittingly have made my journey so much more easier than it otherwise would have been.
- My long suffering family – who have had to listen to me go on about my ideas, put up with fending for themselves when I am out networking, meeting clients or organising events, have the house taken over by flowers and balloons etc.
- My Church family at St. Barnabas Parish Church in Mitcham, Surrey.
- Those of my friends (and each of you will know who you are) who have offered themselves as sounding board for me and my ideas, supporting my trial events and giving me excellent feedback.
- My networking colleagues, the excellent team at Merton Chamber of Commerce; Octavia at The Twenty Ten Club; Bella Networking Events; Jo at La Avril Boutique; Jennifer at Seriously Good Cakes, Amma at Amzie’s Design, Vanessa at Lovely Gorgeous Things and Enekpen at Capsule Grandeur; Viv Oyolu at Dream Corner; Andrea at Green Bean Marketing; Sharon at EntreprenewsHub; Andrew at Marketing Maverick; Karen at Prime Time Business.
- My Collaborators: Angela Clarke; Del at The Bouquet Shop; Everton Reddie at Sharpe Photographics; Devon Ayton at ADE Photography; Laverne Wynter at Lyrically Expressed
- My former work colleagues and friends Ian Purvis, Barrister; Samina Khan, Barrister; Christine Tozer Solicitor; Kim Minott; Chris Lewis and Stella Beston, who always go out of their way to enquire of my business exploits and to lend their support in varying ways.
- My online networking family on FaceBook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and not forgetting visitors to my websites.
- And last but not least, all the clients I have had the pleasure of serving during the past year – don’t forget that you qualify for discount off your next purchases in 2012!
If you are reading this, and we have not already crossed paths, then please do connect with me so that we can grow together in 2012!
With Warmest regards,